How many times do we tell ourselves that we are going to start saving?! I’m sure many! Here are some great saving tips:
- Pay Yourself FIRST!!
- Minimize your credit card use. Force yourself to pay cash, that way you can track your expenses.
- Take advantage of your company’s 401K plan, especially if they match your contributions.
- Don’t spend money on things you don’t need. Know the difference between WANTS and NEEDS.
- TD Ameritrade/Save Yourself- The Safe Yourself Plan is plan designed by Suze Orman, author of “The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke” and “Women and Money”. You can open a TD Ameritrade Save Yourself plan account by depositing as little as $50 a month and after a year, TD Ameritrade will reward you with a $100 deposit. Click on the link above and use code: 710 to open an account.
- ING Direct – ING Direct has a great online savings account as well. No minimum balance is required to open the account, no fees, no hidden charges, great interest rate. ING is worth the click. Start saving now.