- Sign somebody up to an embarrassing email newsletter.
- Go around the office and tell random people that a particular person (e.g. your friend) wanted them to drop over at 11am – they will be surprised when 50 people drop around to their cubicle at once.
- Advertise your bosses job in the local newspaper – (Great if you want to get fired!)
- Get a universal remote control and turn the volume up on all the TVs in your local TV shop, while standing nearby. Try be covert so you can keep doing it.
- During lunch, say to your friend, “Sorry to hear about your partner, (pause) I suppose you had to find out about the affair sooner or later – the whole office knew about 2 months ago.”
- Use a 3M Post-it notes placed underneath someones’ computer mouse – ensure that it covers the ball or the optical sensor on the bottom. When they go to use the mouse, it won’t work! On the 3M Post-it simply write April Fool!
- Get access to another person’s office, cubicle or room, and move the entire contents of it to another location or even just outside the door. Another variation is to turn all objects in the room the opposite direction.
- If your last one out of the office, empty multiple packs of Jello or Gelatin into the Toilets – the result next morning will be fun!
- Break a chili pepper and rub it a few times on mugs and cups .. adds spice to the daily cup of coffee.
- Put Vaseline on the toilet door at a railway station or a bar!
*For more April Fools’ Pranks visit: April Fools’