eat color: orange foods such as carrots, pumpkins, dried apricots. Leafy Greens and yellow foods such as Grapefruits and lemons.
2. Take a high-quality multivitamin every day.
3. Fat-in moderation- is a well-kept but invaluable beauty secret.
Body needs unsaturated fats from vegetable oils like olive, corn, or canola – every day. These good fats keep hair soft and skin supple.
4. Drink at least eight glasses of water each day.
Daily exercise gets your blood flowing and stimulates oxygen flow to feed your skin. Minimum amount to maintain good health is 20 minutes, 3 times a week.
6. Don’t drink too much coffee, tea, or alcohol.
All three of these liquids are diuretics they will dehydrate your body and sap it of vitamin B, which helps keep nails hard, hair thick, and skin luminous. Lack of Vitamin B can result in dry, thin skin.
7. Don’t smoke.
8. Use sun protection every day, year round, rain or shine.
Lack of sleep dehydrates your skin, causes flaky patches, pale or ashy skin, brittle nails, hair loss and puffyness around the eyes.
10. Laugh. Relax. Enjoy life.