So earlier this week Nintendo Wii, came out with a fabulous new game the Nintendo Wii Fit.
What’s so fabulous about this game?!
You should see it for yourself:
WiiFit – A New Way of Working out at home
- Balance board is a great new peripheral
- Exercises will help your balance and strength
- Beats the repetitiveness of going to the gym
- Some fun balance board games
- Pleasant presentation throughout
- Can’t create your own exercise program
- You’re forced to unlock most of the activities
- Some games are rather shallow
- Health and fitness assessments can be problematic
- Board is sensitive, but you can still cheat at exercises
So now that you know this, here is some more disappointing news, WiiFit is sold out in most stores, but I’m sure you can place an order for when more become available. Also, prepare to spend a pretty penny for this game, the game costs about $89.99.