Last year I posted this interesting post on budgeting. I really enjoyed the video, so make sure to watch it when you get a chance.
2. Create a budget template that works for you.
3. Set priorities. Write down your goals down and commit to them.
4. Look at your net income each month and balance it against your priorities. Set a maximum amount on what to spend each month.
5. Track your expenses over the month. If you pay for something in cash keep the receipt. You should update your budget template each week and adjust accordingly.
6. Re-evaluate at the end of the month. What works? What doesn’t? You may need to make some lifestyle changes in order to meet your goals.
Need a little more motivation?!
Watch this instructional video:
Your Thrift Habits (1948) – Budgeting video
(email subscribers click here to view the video)
*For more information visit: W Network
Related Posts on Budgeting: