One of the most hated/loved day of the year is coming up.
Yep. That’s right…Valentine’s Day!
For some it’s a day to celebrate love and affection with an intimate partner, some self indulge and for others it is a reminder to find a date!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner I had the honor of attending Accessories Council Valentine’s Top Picks 2011. As I munched on some delectable cupcakes from Cupcake Cuties and sipped on Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial I snagged so great stuff to help you figure out what to get your partner, help you get date ready or just self indulge for Valentine’s Day 2011!
So enough chit chat and on to the visuals of some awesome Valentine’s Day ideas!
1) Every girl loves a handbag! Here we have two beautiful bags that work as a gift or to compliment your Valentine’s Day outfit. To the left is “Mr. Postman” by Kathy Van Zeeland and to the right we have a faux lizard print bag by B.Makowsky.
2) Bling! Who doesn’t love jewelry. Clockwise from the top is Joan Boyce bracelets in Black, Avon ring and a Hot Pink Resin Watch by Armitron. I’m in love!
3) Let’s get date ready! (Left to Right) Make sure your breath is fresh and you teeth are sparkling with Revitin Oral Therapy Rejuvenating Gum & Teeth Care: All Natural Toothpaste (I’ll give a separate review on this new product in a week). Next, smell sensual with Boyfriend by Kate Walsh. And last but not least show your hair some l-o-v-e with Hair Rules Ultra Rich Conditioner.
4) Nighttime wear ;) Check out Cosabella’s Never Say Never Shapewear: Shapewear that’s meant to be seen! Also stay warm in these Dearform winter slippers. They are so warm and comfy I believe everyone should own a pair!
5) It’s not Valentine’s Day without the sweets! Indulge in some Godiva chocolates or make some delicious cupcakes using cupcake cuties cupcake kit! Don’t forget the champagne! We had the chance to try Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial which will make for a perfect Valentine’s Day.
Now let’s all thank Chaucer for this day of celebrating love for what it is and how it makes the world go round.
Here’s to hoping everyone has a very loving Valentine’s Day.
Event reviewed for KMP Blog by — Krishna