Looking to get pampered and brush elbows with Hollywood’s elite? This list is better than a star map… it’s a spa map!
We’ve got the inside scoop on which spas celebrities like Oprah, Jay-Z, Chuck Norris, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Simpson, Kendra Wilkinson, Kristen Bell, Rachel Weisz and Joan Rivers frequent. Here’s the best part: us “regular folk” can spa like a celeb at these very same spas with $50 treatments during Spa Week, April 16-22.
Log on to www.spaweek.com and book your $50 treatments today. Quick – before Zac Efron takes the last appointment!
SPA: Mireille’s Studio in Chicago, IL
What’s one of Oprah‘s favorite things? Regular eyebrow waxing at Mireille’s Studio. The billionaire keeps her brows media mogul-ready with routine waxing. Don’t miss your chance to get the Oprah treatment, too.
• Microdermabrasion Treatment for Face and Neck
• Full Face Wax
• Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint Package
CELEB: Chuck Norris
SPA: The Face Place in Schaumburg, IL
Real men get facials. While Chuck Norris may solve problems with a swift roundhouse kick to the face, he saves his face with facials at The Face Place. Chuck Norris gets facials to keep cucumbers cool.
• Magic Microderm Treatment Smooths and Refines, Great for Fine Lines
• Glycolic Medical Peel Fabulous Exfoliation Get Rid of That Dull Tired Look
• Beautiful Eyelash Extension Enhancement Be Hollywood Glamorous
CELEBS: Miley Cyrus, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, and Zac Efron
SPA: Treats for the Face in Sherman Oaks, CA
Teenage stars, former teenage stars and stars who play teenagers all go to Treats For The Face to keep as smooth as a baby. Miley Cyrus, Drew Barrymore, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, and Zac Efron all have visited the spa for a variety of waxing services and to shop at the boutique.
• Eyelash Perm including Lash Tinting
• Bikini Wax, including Playboy, Brazilian, or Completely Bare
• 55 Min A-List Facial with Radiant Fruit Peel Mask
CELEBS: Jaime King, Joy Bryant, and Gillian Jacobs
SPA: ELLE Spa in Miami Beach, FL
Jaime King, Joy Bryant, and Gillian Jacobs have all gotten their vixen paws groomed at ELLE Spa. Now you can channel your inner bombshell and get the spa’s essential manicure and pedicure.
• 50 Min ELLE SPA Essential Manicure and Pedicure
• Shampoo, Cut and Blowdry
CELEB: Rachel Weisz
SPA: Joanna Vargas in New York, NY
Working with mummies and all that dust will leave your skin feeling dead. Rachel Weisz unwraps fresh skin at Joanna Vargas with The Power Peel Facial.
• 60 Min Tone Up, Lymphatic Drainage, Muscle Toning and Skin Tightening
• 50 Min The Power Peel, an Organic Resurfacing Treatment
CELEBS: Jay-Z, Usher & Eva Mendez
SPA: Skin by Mamie in New York, NY
99 problems but their skin ain’t one. Superstars like Jay-Z, Usher and Eva Mendez flock to Skin by Mamie to stay looking fresh.
• 60 Min Springtime Fare –Aging Dry Skin Facial
• 60 Min Spring Break Facial with Extractions
• 60 Min April Madness Hydrating Facial
CELEB: Kristen Bell
SPA: Verabella Skin Therapy in Beverly Hills, CA
There’s no forgetting Kristen Bell with her radiant skin, thanks to one Beverly Hills hot spot. Verabella Skin is dishing up three skin repair treatments to get you ready for your close up.
• 50 Min The Instant Lift: A Non-Surgical Face Lift
• 50 Min Crystal-Free Micro-DIAMOND-Brasion
• 50 Min Organic Skin-a-Peel from our Peel Bar Menu
CELEBS: Eva Longoria & Jessica Simpson
SPA: Lea Advanced Skincare in Beverly Hills, CA
Eva Longoria and Jessica Simpson both get the Oxygen Spray and Infusion treatments at Lea Advanced Skincare on the regular. You’ll feel like the paparazzi is following you too after you get VIP skin.
• 50 Min Ultra Sonic Cleansing Facial with LED Panel Lights
• 50 Min Oxygen Spray and Infusion Treatment
• 50 Min Oxygen Spray with LED Panel Lights
CELEBS: LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian
SPA: Hiatus Spa + Retreat in Dallas, TX
Whether playing a part or playing LeAnn Rimes husband, Eddie Cibrian stays refreshed with Hiatus Spa & Retreat. You can rejuvenate with their treatments too, dimples not included.
• 60 Min Organic Aveda Stress Fix Massage
• 50 Min Signature Hiatus Facial with Foot Soak plus Customized Aromatherapy
• 50 Min Hiatus Body Glow and Energizing Scalp Treatment Package
CELEBS: Michelle Pfeiffer, Paris Hilton and Maria Shriver
SPA: La Belle Day Spa in San Francisco & Pal Alto, CA
What do Michelle Pfeiffer, Paris Hilton, and Maria Shriver have in common? Money, complicated love lives, and they all frequent La Belle Day Spa in Pal Alto. We wonder if Carly Fiorina and Condoleezza Rice talk politics at the San Francisco location.
• 45 Min La Belle Signature Massage
• 45 Min Sea Essence Facial
• 60 Min Chocolate Mousse Pedicure
CELEBS: Kanye West &R-Kelly
SPA: NeoSole Nail Lounge in Flossmoor, IL
They may act tough but they’re hands are soft. Both Kanye West and R.Kelly have received manicures at NeoSole Nail Lounge.
• 50 Min OPI Gel Manicure with Brown Sugar Scrub and Paraffin
• 60 Min Appletini Spa Pedicure with Relaxing Foot Massage
• 75 Min Nails and Massage Package, including 60 Min Manicure and Pedicure with 15 Min Chair Massage
CELEBS: Lance Bass, Kevin Jonas and Aaron Carter
SPA: nuBest in Long Island, NY
How do boy band stars stay looking like boys? Lance Bass, Kevin Jonas, and Aaron Carter visit nuBest to stay young.
• 45 Min Full-Body Swedish Massage
• 45 Min Customized European Facial
CELEB: Toby Gerhart
SPA: Pure Daily Bliss Day Spa in Norco, CA
Win or lose he still spas! Toby Gerhart from the Minnesota Vikings enjoys a deep tissue or Sports Massage at Pure Daily Bliss Day Spa whenever he is in his home town.
• 50 Min Signature Facial with Body Wrap Treatment
• 50 Min Signature Facial with Microdermabrasion Treatment
• 60 Min Blissful Package to include Body Massage and Signature Facial
CELEBS: Scott Barnes, Mekia Cox and Jim Pickens
SPA: Naturally Bare by Deidre in West Hollywood, CA
Scott Barnes (Celebrity Make-Up Artist), Mekia Cox (Undercover), and Jim Pickens (Grey’s Anatomy) lavish in frequent facials at Naturally Bare by Deidre. You can pick from a variety of sweet facials for a sweet price.
• 50 Min Hydra Facial to Exfoliate and Hydrate
• 50 Min Coffee Facial, includes Milk Cleanser, Coffee Exfoliation, Lactic Serum and Warm Coconut Mask
• 50 Min Green Tea Purifying Back Facial
CELEB: Adrienne Maloof
SPA: Vida Emanuel European Day Spa in Beverly Hills, CA
The business savvy Adrienne Maloof relaxes at Vida Emanuel European Day Spa when she’s not writing checks and cashing in. We bet she’d advise you invest in their treatments.
• 50 Min Cellulite and Body Slimming Treatment
• 50 Min Vida Emanuel Signature Caviar Facial with choice of Organic Diamond Peel or Microdermabrasion
• IPL Treatment, choice of Photo Rejuvenation, Skin Tightening or Hair Removal of the Underarms, Lip, Chin, Sides, Upper Back, Shoulder or Lower Back
CELEB: John Quiñones
SPA: U Boutique & Med Spa in Plano, TX
The TV show “What Would You Do?” has its awkward and tense moments. Host John Quinones relaxes with the 50 Min Unique Massage form U Boutique and why wouldn’t you too?
• 50 Min Unique Massage
• 50 Min SkinCeuticals Micropeel Facial
• Room to Groom Brazilian or Bikini and Brow Wax Combo
CELEBS: President George Bush, Kendra Wilkinson and Joan Rivers
SPA: David & Mary Salon Spa in Carmel, IN
We’d like to witness the salon gossip between President George Bush, Kendra Wilkinson and Joan Rivers (our guess is Kendra is the one with the strategy to solve the housing crisis). The unlikely trio all visit David & Mary Salon to get their hair styled.
• 60 Min Hot Stone Massage with Essential Oil
• 60 Min Energy Lift Facial with LED light therapy
• Cat Eye Express Eyelash Application
(Information for this post was provided by Spa Week Media Group)