Wireless Media Stick
Last week, I received this really cool product to review, is the HSTI Wireless Media Stick. Prior to receiving it I had read about it on Engadget and other technology blogs, so I really wanted to test it out for myself. Wirelessly streaming media from different rooms sounded pretty exciting. So below are my pros and cons about the HSTI Wireless Media Stick:
- Wirelessly stream video, photos, audio, different media content over your home network.
- Installation is straightforward, everything you need to install is available on the media stick, no need to go to a website for software to install it, everything is on the media stick.
- You can install the software on more than one computer (PC, MAC).
- Supports a wide range of media formats (MP4, MP3, AVI, MOV, JPG, etc…)
- Compatible with devices that have USB support for playback.
- Drawbacks of wireless: connection drops
- Media Stick can get hot after continuous use, which means you have to give it a break to prevent malfunctioning and/or choppy streaming.*
Overall, the possibility of being able to stream movies, music, videos, even digital vacation photos wireless, from one device to another is pretty amazing. The HSTI Wireless Media Stick is a product everyone can use.
The HSTI Wireless Media Stick is currently on sale for $89.95, but with its many uses, it is worth every penny. Click below to buy yours today.
*Please note: For some wifi routers, you need to set the channel width to 40mHz for best performance.
Please Note: A complimentary HSTI Wireless Media Stick was provided by HSTI for test and review on KMP Blog.