As you all know I love the Nike Training Club app ever since I knew it existed.
I have been using the app for quite some time now, and even though I feel I should be done unlocking all the rewards by now, I am steadily moving towards my goals.
A few weeks ago I unlocked the highly anticipated Super Salads reward. That took me about two weeks to unlock, after my last reward.
My next exciting workout reward to unlock aside Ary Nunez’s Gotham Arts Workout 3000 mins, is the Dyanimc KettleBell Workout 3500 mins workout reward.
How long will it take me to get there?
If I pace myself and stay motivated by keeping my eyes on the prize, it shouldn’t take me long. Maybe a month and a half tops.
A month does seem like a long time.
So, I currently have accumulated 2510 minutes, and I need 3500 to unlock Kettlebells. It doesn’t seem that far, I am more than half way there.
My current stats:
I am 990 minutes away from 3500:
- I only need 33 (thirty three), 30 minutes workouts or
- 22 (twenty two), 45 minutes workouts.
So here’s my breakdown on how I plan to get there.
- I can do 22 (twenty two), 45 minute workouts 3 times per week, or
- I can do 33 (thirty three), 30 minute workouts 3 times per week.
- To switch it up some days I’ll add 15 minute focused workouts.
I’ll keep y’all posted on my progress.
Have a great week!