NYC Fitness enthusiasts!
What are your plans for next Tuesday, October 23, 2012?
How about one awesome NTC workout at the Giants/Jets stadium?! I think yes!
Nike Women & NTC East are bringing us this amazing, FREE workout event. Check out the details below:
- 40-minute NTC workout on the field led by Master Trainers Marie Purvis and Alex Molden.
- You’ll also get a full-on football experience in one of the game’s greatest new venues. From the bus to the stadium, to getting geared up in the locker room, to a player-like entrance to the field, you’ll get a glimpse of what it means to perform in the home of champions.
- You will also have the opportunity to trial the latest Nike footwear throughout the event.
- Snacks and beverages will also be offered.
- You’ll even get to kick a field goal! Gear check will be available to all participants.
- Transportation to the stadium will be available via buses departing from Niketown NY, Nike Running Flatiron, and NYU’s Kimmel Center.
Buses will depart promptly at 6pm so please plan to arrive at your designated location by this time. In order to participate in the event, you must take one of these buses to the stadium.
This event is a Women’s Only event (sorry guys), and you MUST register in order to attend/participate.
To register, visit: NTCTrainWithUs.com
SOURCE: NIKE Women