Lopez stars as Claire Peterson, a high-school literature teacher struggling to get back in the dating game after separating from her cheating husband while raising her adolescent son. When handsome and charismatic 19-year-old Noah (Ryan Guzman, Step Up series, “Pretty Little Liars”) moves in next door, Claire has a moment of weakness that leads to an intimate night together. Noah’s attraction quickly turns into a violent obsession, threatening to tear apart Claire’s world and endanger the people she loves. Kristin Chenoweth (The West Wing, Deck the Halls), John Corbett (Sex and the City, My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and Ian Nelson (Teen Wolf, The Hunger Games) co-star.
AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL HD APRIL 14, 2015
AND BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK AND DVD ON APRIL 28, 2015
The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray™, DVD and DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray™ and DVD combo pack:
- Deleted Scenes
- The Making of The Boy Next Door
- Feature Commentary with Director Rob Cohen