As a blogger, I am constantly typing and surfing the web. I’ve recently received a Penclic Mouse to review and from the first look, I just loved the design; a mouse that looks like a pen?! I had to try it.
The Penclic takes some getting used to, I thought it would be a lot easier to use, but maybe I’m not as Penclic savvy as I thought I would be. It has all the buttons you need in one cool designed mouse pen, back button, left click button, right click button, scroll button, etc… Getting to know which button does what, took me some getting used to. It’s like learning to use a laptop mouse pad or one of those ergonomics mouse; they are designed to make your usage safe and better for your hands.
The Penclic mouse has some really amazing features:
- Unique pen-grip for more relaxed working position and advanced precision
- Innovative design helps counteract static tension in arms, shoulders, and neck
- Five buttons give users more versatility for efficient mouse functions
- Scroll wheel sits on top of the base for convenient page scrolling
- Switch bar resolution between 800-2400 DPI
- Swivel base works on almost any flat surface and eliminates the need for a mouse pad
- Compatible with PC or Mac
The clever Scandinavian design of the Penclic Mouse creates a relaxed working hand posture. It allows the forearm to rest on the work surface whilst moving the mouse cursor around the computer screen precisely, quickly and effectively. Penclic Mouse helps to prevent static tension in arms, shoulders and neck.
The Penclic Mouse R2 Wireless costs $80 from The Human Solution
Please note: A Penclic Mouse R2 Wireless was provided by the PR/Marketing agency for this review post.