How Can You Sponsor This Cool Chick?!
As someone that lives and breathes Social Media I am always uber excited to attend these awesome networking conferences, fitness, blogging events where being an active geeky chick is pretty cool.
Within the past few years, I have attended several conferences in blogging, social media, award shows, travel shows all in the USA. Amongst these, included The NY Times Travel Show, Blogworld East, SXSW, The Webby Awards, ComicCon NY, WordCamp NY, Nike Women NTC Week, and many more. As a digital and social media enthusiast and NYC lifestyle, fitness and movie blogger, I am always beyond excited to attend different types of events.
During conferences like these not only do you get to meet social media fans and everyone involved in the social media, digital media, marketing, advertising and other aspects of the creative world; you also get to meet the geniuses that create the wonderful stuff which we use on a daily basis. That’s why I’m giving your company a chance to “hire me or sponsor me” to promote your brand while covering an event, conference, fitness event or award show.
My only major requirement is ADVANCED noticed, at least 1 month in advanced is required for conferences longer than 2 days and out of town (out of NYC).
Below is what you’ll get and what I’ll need.
If you are interested the easiest way to contact me is via email (email@example.com)
What I’ll need:
For Outside NYC events:
– Flight, hotel and event badge/pass.
– Daily stipend for food & drinks.
– Airport pick up and drop off service.
– Any items you would like me to wear. Along with more information about your company and what you would like me to share (as long as it is permitted by the event).
For NYC events:
– Event badge/pass
– Stipend for car service and/or train fare.
– Any items you would like me to wear. Along with more information about your company and what you would like me to share (as long as it is permitted by the conference).
What you’ll get if you SPONSOR me:
Full coverage of the conference/event, this includes:
– panel session notes
– periodic tweets throughout each sessions
– Facebook, Twitter and Instagram updates and
– blog posts about the sessions.
If you sponsor me for a conference/sporting event/award show, tweets, blog posts and Facebook status updates will all be from my social media accounts and blog posts will be posted on my blog site.
– In addition, I will place your company’s logo on my site, FB page, Instagram, and tweets for the duration of the event/conference/award show.
If any of this sounds good, send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org