Below are some tips to help you cut back on expenses and still making the best of it:
- Do something that will make you happy (other than shopping). Take a bubble bath, read a book, meditate, watch your favorite movie.
- Have a movie night at home. Why spend over $40 at the movies when you can have your own movie night at home?!
- Cook. Save money by cooking at home instead of going out to a restaurant all the time.
- Library books are just as good. Why buy a new book, when you can get it from the library. Use the library, that’s what is there for.
- Drinks in the house. Have a drink at home instead of spending money at a bar. It’ll be cheaper to buy the bottle than buying two drinks at a bar.
*For more information on cutting back without sacrificing, visit: Yahoo Finance
“Money doesn’t change men, it merely unmasks them. If a man is naturally selfish or arrogant or greedy, the money brings that out, that’s all.” – Henry Ford quotes