Every day, I turn to my Google Reader and try to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. Before this year comes to an end, I want to share some great content around the web this week, including some resolutions and goals to get your year started off right.
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol – Reviewed by Karen of Blazing Minds
- 560 Resources for Blogging, Online Marketing and Starting a Business – By Kristi Hines of Kikolani
- Eight Ideas for the Next Seven Days – By Peter Shankman of Shankman.com
- Leg Exercises: Get Victoria Beckham’s Legs – By The Huffington Post
- Last Minute New Year’s Eve Party Dresses – By Melanie of OSoChic
- Six Tips from your Future Self – By Dr. Karl Pillemer via at CNN.com
If you have any great links that you’ve found this week, please share them in the comments section. It is always great to end the year with some great motivation and positive messages to keep us moving.