Here’s something I am really looking forward to: Self Magazine’s Workout in the Park. This will be my first and hopefully not my last workout in the park with Self Magazine. On Saturday, May 12th, 2012 I am grabbing a workout buddy and heading out to Central Park (Rumsey Playfield), in NYC, and #GetFit and energized.
The 19th annual event inspires healthy, happy lifestyles with high-energy exercises, fashion tips, beauty consultations and great giveaways. SELF Magazine’s wildly popular outdoor health, fitness and wellness festival, Workout in the Park is coming back to New York on Saturday, May 12, 2012 at RUMSEY PLAYFIELD IN CENTRAL PARK from 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M
SELF Workout in the Park is an unique experience filled with a day of fun and invigorating classes from CRUNCH gym, beauty and fashion consultations, nutritional know-how, and tons of freebies and giveaways from SELF and their sponsors.
Workout in the Park 2012 will unveil the hottest new exercise trends from CRUNCH including:
- Fly Girls— Stay super fly by counting down to your favorite 90s pop hits with easy-to-follow dance routines.
- POUND Rockout Workout— Fuse pilates-inspired movement with the art of making music at this trendy new class that uses Ripstix™, weighted drumsticks, to work the core, upper, and lower body.
- Hippie Yoga— i.e. yoga that focuses on opening up the hips! Leaves you feeling restored and renewed like no other.
(For a complete listing of their schedule click here)
SELF Magazine’s Workout in the Park is not a FREE event, but it is completely worth it, with every $20 ticket purchased you get:
- Fabulous and enjoyable workouts by CRUNCH gym.
- Giveaways by SELF Magazine and their sponsors.
- A one-year SELF Magazine subscription.
- An amazing, energized, fun-filled day, plus much more.
So go ahead, purchase a ticket, make it two and bring a workout buddy with you.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS TO SELF MAGAZINE’S WORKOUT IN THE PARK NYC 2012
Saturday, May 12th
Central Park (Rumsey Playfield)
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Rain or Shine
$20 in advance ONLY
In honor of the event, SELF Magazine will make a donation to participating charities, Cancer and Careers and The Conservation Fund