In honor of Valentine’s Day and the upcoming movie You’re Killing Me Susana starring Gael García Bernal and Verónica Echegui, hitting theaters on February 17, we have a few ideas to help you get your love back! When it comes to relationships and love, mistakes happen. If you’re sitting at home pining for your love or conjuring up ways to get someone back in your life, take this five ideas from the movie and get ready for the road back to love.
One day, Eligio (Bernal) wakes up to find that his wife Susana (Echegui) has packed her bags for good. She’s gone and has no intention of coming back, but he still decides to fight for his woman and follows her across the continent to win her love again.
Below are ways you can rekindle that flame, makeup with your ex and spend Valentine’s Day together:
- Enjoy a nice romantic dinner for two! Eligio wasn’t going to let his love move away without a word. A nice romantic feast is a great way to get back into someone’s good graces and belly.
- Travel as far as you have to and win them back! Eligio’s love knows no borders, so when he has to travel a long distance, face extreme weather and a great culture shock, he does it without thinking twice because he knows Susana is worth it.
- Defend them at all costs! When you love someone, you have to protect them as you’d protect the love they give you. Eligio travels thousands of miles to get Susana back, and even though she has found solace in the arms of another, he’s not going out without a fight.
- Enjoy a long romantic walk together! Eligio’s boyish good looks and charm aren’t the only tricks up his sleeve. He knew that all he needed was time alone with Susana, so even a stroll through the neighborhood was long enough for them to remember the times when they first fell in love.
- Take a spontaneous trip together! Remember, spontaneous trips often result in some of the best memories.
Don’t miss You’re Killing Me Susana (Me Estás Matando Susana) starring Gael Garcia Bernal and Verónica Echegui in theaters Friday, February 17.
SOURCE: H&M Communications