Thanksgiving is nearing in, and most of us are probably super busy trying to get some cooking done. I’m actually attempting to make some Roast Pork Shoulder (Pernil for my Latinos), this is a must-know-how-to-cook dish for us Latinos, if I can master this, then I’m good! At least for most holiday cooking, because EVERYONE loves Pernil (pulled pork, Roast Pork, etc…) I’ll be up bright and early to put this baby to slow cook for hours. I can already taste it…
Anyways, what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking, hosting Thanksgiving at your house or someone else’s? What’s your most challenging dish? Please share in the comments section.
Here’s this week’s midweek recap…
- Want to be Successful?! Well, Pushy Dreamers shared with us these 5 wonderful tips to help us never give up until we are successful. I love the title alone, the post is amazing, go check it out.
- The Chic Factory shared with us why Keri Hilson should fire her glam squad!
- Hate exercising?! Dumb Little Man tells us how we can turn exercise into something we love.
- Driving somewhere this holiday season?! The Simple Dollar tells us how we can minimize the cost of holiday car travel.
- Last but not least, you MUST check out The Pioneer Woman’s blog for some amazing holiday cooking, thanksgiving recipes. The step by step directions and images are truly amazing and makes you really hungry so be prepare.
On that note, have a great Wednesday, do not party too hardy tonight, and have a safe Thanksgiving Day!